New York NY United States
The Strategic Agency
The Strategic Agency™, founded in 1997, is an innovative sports, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing agency delivering insight, connections, possibilities, and performance through a results-oriented suite of marketing services from development through implementation for some of the world’s most iconic brands.
The Strategic Agency is seeking a graphic design intern to assist in the development of creatives for marketing initiatives to fit client strategy. Intern is to take broad, conceptual ideas and produce designs with high visual impact and engaging graphic communication. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff while working on real projects that will help us grow and design the agency look and feel.
This internship offers you an opportunity to build and expand your portfolio. We value our interns and make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will gain hands-on experience and knowledge on what it takes to take a product to market and more. Compensation includes school credits and a small stipend.
Necessary Qualifications: Juniors, Seniors, Grad Students, or Recent Graduates proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
Apply/Respond by: Mar 14th 2014
Portfolio recommended but not necessary.
Senior Interactive Designer
new york new york United States
Human is a full-service interactive design agency, delivering results-oriented marketing and technology solutions. Our global client base spans from startups and non-profits, to Fortune 500 corporations. Founded in 2009, we’ve succeeded by offering on-demand personalized service, a culture of collaboration, high quality standards, and sourcing industry experts.
Human IG is looking for a Senior Interactive Designer to join our growing team.
Our agency attracts a mix of clients, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. You’ll anchor major design projects from concept design through final delivery. In exchange, you contribute raw talent, smart instincts, and a passion for interactive design and usability.
You need a portfolio that demonstrates a clean, modernist design aesthetic plus strong sensitivity to business strategy, content narrative, and branding. You'll work closely with our creative directors and clients to elevate the level of design, functionality, usability, and business rationale of all projects. You'll be exposed to a diverse range of accounts and projects including corporate websites, ecommerce sites, web and mobile apps.
- a Bachelor's degree in design, or related field
- 5+ Years of experience preferred
- mastery of Adobe Creative Suite applications
- sound conceptual thinking and ability to execute ideas
- proven ability to multi-task, iterate rapidly, and deliver on time
- demonstrated self-initiative and team leadership skills
- a strong work ethic and positive attitude under pressure
- experience designing in responsive frameworks
- working knowledge of HTML, CSS, J-Query, and web typography
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- manage and mentor staff members
- plan daily and weekly project activities
- lead concept design, ideation, and research
- execute design layouts consistently and accurately
- create interactive, design, and brand specifications
- ruthlessly test and proofread your work product for quality
- practice and improve our agency methods and procedures
- follow industry news, trends, and best practices
Bonus points for:
- agency experience
- photography or video experience
- sketching or drawing ability
- making it to the end of this list
Apply/Respond by: Feb 28th 2014
CV/Resume + PDF portfolio/samples of work
OR better yet, use our application form: http://humandevserver.com/human-application/designer/